Online registration for 2017 is OPEN!
Every family will need to create an account with a username and password to register online. With this account, you can register multiple children for multiple camps. The information will be stored from year to year making the registration process faster and more efficient. If you have questions during online registration, call the camp office for assistance. Camp fees can be paid by check or credit card when applying online.
- If you registered for camp online last year, you will use the same username and password to access your account as last year. You can update the information for this summer after logging into your account.
- Registering online for the first time? If your camper attended camp in 2016, an online account has already been created for you. Check your email for login information to get started or call/email the camp office to get this information. To prevent duplicate entries in the system, please use the login information provided to you!
Call (641) 628-2160 or email for a paper version.
- Grade entering in fall determines grade of camp to attend. Exceptions can be made. Call us!
- Carefully read and complete in full the registration form and the parent/guardian agreement.
- Parents are encouraged to fill out both forms. Please print. Do not forget to sign!
- Each camp is filled on a first-registration-received basis. Confirmation emails will be sent to all campers. Please add email@example.com to your email safe list.
- Registrations must be submitted online or postmarked on or before May 1 for the "early bird" discount price.
- Please notify your church regarding the camp you plan to attend. Some churches offer financial or transportation assistance for campers.
- We would be happy to set up a payment plan for you or we do have partial camp scholarships available upon request. If you are requesting a scholarship or payment plan, online registration is not available. Please contact us about scholarships or payment options. Scholarships are available for only one camp per person. Scholarships are granted on the basis of economic need and generally do not exceed half of the camp fee.
- Campers are not restricted to attending only one camp. Attend as many as you like! See "Multiple Camp Discount" below.
- Invite a friend! Don’t forget about the “Friend Discount!”
Invite a friend to come to camp with you and receive a $20 discount on your camp fee! The friend must come to the same camp as you and has never attended one of Lake View’s camps before. Please write “Friend Discount” on your form and have your friend write “Friend of __________” on their form. If possible, send the two forms together. The discount applies only to your camp fee (not your friend’s camp fee). Invite as many friends as you want but only one discount applies! The Friend Discount does not apply to the Work Trips, Grandparent/Grandchild Camp, or Angel Tree Service Camps. [This is a requested discount for those applying online - you must request this discount during the registration process and the discount will appear when you fill out payment information. The camp will approve this discount once the friend's registration is received.]
Multiple Camp Discount:
Any camper who attends more than one camp- day camps, overnight camps, or work camps - held by Lake View this summer can receive a $20 discount on your total camp fees! Please write “Multiple Camp Discount” on the top of your registration form and make sure to mark all camps the camper will be attending (only need to fill out one registration form). Add the camp fees for all camps and subtract $20 from the total. The Multiple Camp Discount does not apply to the Grandparent/Grandchild Camp. [This is an automatic discount for those applying online - discount will appear when you fill out payment information.]
Refunds are given if requested at least seven days before the fist day ofyour camp. If you cancel less than seven days before your week of camp, refunds are given only for medical reasons or a family emergency. All refunds are subject to a $25.00 administrative fee. Fees may be transferred to an unregistered camper as a replacement if proper registration forms are completed and approved by the camp director.
Wondering what to bring to camp, how to get there, where to send mail, what a typical day looks like?